Liz identified these as the 5 most important questions to pose to your prospective SaaS provider:
- Cost/TCO - Are there hidden costs, limits to capacities, or other surprises?
- Security - Is the environment more or less secure than your own systems?
- Support - What kind of support is being provided?
- Future direction - What are the vendor's plans for upgrades and changes, and do they match your needs?
- Vendor viability - What is the vendor's financial condition?
Watch the video for Liz's insights.